WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Condoms, libido-enhancing drugs discovered in Boko Haram camp


Chadian military recently uncovered a Boko Haram Arms Depot where among the items found were condoms, and Libido Enhancing Tablets.
The items were recovered after a raid on their camp.
Just lately, it was announced that over 214 freed girls from the camp of the insurgents were heavily pregnant.
A woman named Asabe while narrating her ordeal in the camp of the insurgents to a reporter recently said the sect turned them to sex machine.
“I was abducted six months ago in Delsak when our village was overrun by Boko Haram,” she recounted, speaking from a camp in Yola, Nigeria.
“First I had traveled from my village to a forest close to Cameroon. They turned me into a sex machine. They took turns to sleep with me. Now, I am pregnant and I cannot identify the father.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment