WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Let me convey my warm wishes to all Muslims -Babangida

Former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida on Wednesday expressed worry over the renewed bombings by Boko Haram.
 n his Sallah message lamented that the country has within this period witnessed what he described as the worst of human follies, he said, “Let me convey my warm wishes to all Muslims home and abroad for the successful completion of the Ramadan exercise.
“As much as one would have appreciated our efforts as devout Muslims who have observed the obligatory month of Ramadan, the incessant killings and bloodlettings by members of the Boko Haram leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
“May God touch the hearts of these insurgents so that the untoward act of bloodletting will permanently cease. Happy eid-el-fitri to all”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment